- 15 girls snag Triple Crown titles at War of the Roses Grand Nationals
- Matcats earn War of the Roses regional coaches award for support of girls wrestling
- Extra mat time with War of the Roses all-girls wrestling series helps grow confidence
- War of the Roses preseason nationals gives new wrestling opportunities to Canadians
- War of the Roses First Conflict makes history at Carver Hawkeye Arena
We have a few more spots open for the WOTR Team going to compete at the Ontario Cup Saturday July 11-12. This is UWW Cadet and Junior Age Groups. Send PM to apply for the spots. WOTR will cover registration and singlet.
Here are the weights. There is also a 2 KG allowance.
1KG = 2.2 lbs
FILA Cadet Women: (Born 1998 – 2000) 38, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 56, 60, 65, 70, 80 kgJunior Women: (Born 1995 – 1997) 44, 48, 51, 55, 59, 63, 67, 72 kg ... See MoreSee Less